Create Judo database and programs to search Judo terms.
Let workingwebdesigns.com domain exipire and did not renew with my hosting company. Workingwebdesigns.com has been my website from December 2000 to December 2005. Plan on renaming and moving web site after Christmas.
Create Judo section with stuff from my kids involvement with the sport.
Rewrote my MS-Access programs that process the lotto data to use Python/PostgreSQL.
1) import.py – read lotto text file (containing all lotto numbers) and insert into PostgreSQL database.
2) summerize.py – read PostgreSQL lotto database and create summary database of all lotto numbers with number of times lotto number chosen.
3) summerize2.py – like above program except creates two summary databases for before/after lottery added numbers 50-53
4) FreqHTML.py – read the above databases and create the frequency HTML report.
5) lotto_batch.py – execute the above four programs in sequence. Takes < 5 seconds.
Create ‘Birthday’ database and Web pages.
Create simple Polling program that creates a graph.
Wrote directory add/delete programs and moved them to my site.
Moved my web pages I created earlier this week to my site (Calendar, Phone list). Domain name now pointing at my web site.
MySQL database setup.
Signed up for web site. Requested DNS change for my host.